Starting out in 2010 as a self-named business, Albert set out for his venture in the world of Toronto Real Estate with nothing but just a few simple business principles that still stay with him today.
- Build and sustain a growing business for which the main revenue driver will always be based on a high level of client satisfaction.
- Strive to be an industry example that bases its practices on sound and everlasting principles that advocate for the client and ethical business standards, thereby constantly helping to raise the bar for the industry.
- Treat each client interaction as an opportunity to educate and add transparency regarding the real estate industry for the general public.
- Provide data driven advice to ensure clients receive a well balanced view, based on both the company's industry experience, and observable facts.
Combining these principles with lots of blood, sweat, and a large bucket of tears for good measure, the business has transformed into a team, a network, and a set of tested processes that have allowed for its success and well poised for the same in the future.
Where we stand today, is the start of NAMA Real Estate. With Albert Nam as the principal, we hope to stand behind you with the team at Royal LePage Signature (700+ agents, dedicated marketing and admininistration team) as well as with our extended network of industry professionals (mortgage agents, lawyers, trade contacts, builders/developers, property managers, commercial agents) to deliver to you, a consistent level of service that is always exceptional.
We look forward to connecting with you. Please take the time to explore our website, to read through helpful resources and testimonials, as well as connect with us on social media. Talk soon.
OTHER EXPERIENCE and CAREER:
- TD Canada Trust - Customer Service
- BCE Inc (Bell Canada) - Marketing Analyst (B2C Residential)
- BCE Inc (Bell Canada) - Marketing Manager (B2B Commercial)
- BCE Inc (Bell Canada) - Marketing Associate Director (B2B Commercial)
- BCE Inc (Bell Canada) - Pricing Associate Director (B2B Commercial)
- Royal LePage Signature - Realtor (2010)
- Director's Platinum Award (2017) - Royal LePage Canada
- Distinction awarded to Royal LePage agents that have earnings in the top 5th percentile in Canada overall
- President's Gold Award (2015, 2016) - Royal LePage Canada
- Distinction awarded to Royal LePage agents that have earnings in the top 6th to 10th percentile in Canada overall